- Location: Room G8, Main Arts Building, Bangor University
- Time: Saturday 9 August 2014, 10:30–16:30
- Presenter: Bangor University
University of Cambridge, 25-26 May, 2016
University of Glasgow, 12 July, 2015
Bangor University, 9 August, 2014
The Welsh Chronicles: A Symposium
10:30am–11:30am: The Welsh LatinChronicles (Chair: Georgia Henley)
- David Stephenson (Bangor University), ‘The B-text of the Welsh Latin Chronicles, c. 1205–1231’.
- Ben Guy(University of Cambridge), ‘The Sources of the Tenth-Century St David’s Chronicle’.
11:30am–12:00pm: Tea/Coffee Break
12:00pm–1:00pm: The Welsh VernacularChronicles (Chair: Ben Guy)
- OwainWyn Jones (Bangor University), ‘Brut y Saeson’.
- Barry Lewis (CAWCS), ‘A Textual Link between Bonedd y Saint and Brenhinedd y Saeson?’
2:00pm–3:00pm: New Editions of the Welsh Chronicles(Chair: Owain Wyn Jones)
- Henry Gough-Cooper (Independent scholar), ‘Towards New Editions of Annales Cambriae B and C Texts’.
- Georgia Henley (Harvard University), ‘New Work on Chronica ante aduentum Christiin Exeter, Cathedral Library MS 3514’.
3:00pm–3:30pm: Tea/Coffee Break
3:30pm–4:30pm: Discussion-Moving Forward with the Welsh Chronicles
Lunch and refreshmentswill be provided,courtesy of Bangor University’s School of History.